This is on the US ‘shutdown’ and the impact on other countries.
- America’s biggest export is war!!!
- US regularly interferes with domestic affairs of other countries.
- US partly responsible for the inflation in India
- For now the crisis is averted.
- If crisis arises in US, rest of the countries go in to crisis. Why?
- Is there any way to downsize Uncle Sam?
- America aggressively interferes to put it mildly in the internal affairs of other countries as it has done in Vietnam, Iraq Afghanistan etc.America’s biggest export is War!!!
- When US economy sneezes the world catches dengue. This is very true as US regularly interferes with the domestic affairs of other countries even when it has no conscious intention of doing so.
- The slowing of the Indian economy and fall of Indian rupee against dollar – which resulted in increased inflation is partly due to US policy decisions regarding economic mess it has created for itself
- For now the crisis – Shutdown is averted by a deal between democrats and republicans in Washington. But how long? Any crisis, which arises in US, is crisis for rest of the world? Is there any way to downsize Uncle Sam?
Reference “US Creates problems to world like an overgrown teenager with Attitude – Downsize Uncle Sam” – by Jug Suraiya, Times of India, Page 18. 23rd Oct 2013
- US Shutdown: What Does it Mean for Markets and the Global Economy? (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Who and What Are To Blame for Uncle Sam’s Imminent Shutdown? (senseoncents.com)